Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Meanwhile

Well I love chocolate and right now I am sick so I cannot have any, but that does not mean I cannot dream about big KITKAT BARS!!



I really want to try this, but it would be SO unhealthily delicious!!!

So yeah that is the biggest KitKat in the world. I want one. It would take me about a year to get through but I want one all the same.

Alas I am down with the sickness, and the score right now is Sickness - 8  Me - 2.
I get two because I have Saltines and 7up, and that is just a win for me.

Now to get off that subject look at this:


I want to put up a sign like this: 1) because it would be hilarious, and 2) It would mean that we have snow!!!
I really want a white Christmas, it would be the best thing ever. I also want to go up to Mt. Hood and go sledding and snowboarding with friends. I want snow! That's about it right now



This is SO true. I have done it and it has happened to me like 100 times, and every time I'm looking down and they cannot see them so they think i am just ignoring them. Even though that is sometimes the case.

Again for your amusement:


I saw it and laughed.

Well goodnight everyone, I hoped this post brought smiles and some small chuckles. AND



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow.......O.O There are no words to describe that KitKat bar...and how amazingly, epic and totally awesome it is.
    Haha! Those are pretty awesome pictures, I know exactly what you mean about the headphones xP its a good way of getting out of talking to people that you don't want to talk to too....:P

    hope you feel better soon!!! (I'm sick too...and it really stinks) :P

    ReplyDelete