Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today's Highlights

   
    Well another day, and another post. Today started off with a creepy, foggy morning. It was where in some spots the sun was shining through, but in others you could not see ten feet in front of you. It was like a horror mystery meets a Pride and Prejudice scene (If you know the one I'm talking about). It was weird. Well school was school, but for our last class of the day we had PE. We ran for a while then our teacher let us play football, so we decided to play tackle football.
     Now there was nine of us all of different sizes, but in my mind it looked like this:



When to some people looking on from the street or an other building it looked like this:



Well it was fun either way, and no one got seriously injured, just a little blood here and there.

     Now I have a lot of homework and I really don't want to do it. PROCRASTINATION!



Well I had better get to it but I will show you one more funny picture just to make your day:



                                  LOLLERY!!
Well thanks for reading. Today was a short post because I got a lot of stuff to do, but in the future I will try to do one to two posts a week.

À votre bon cœur !

No comments:

Post a Comment