Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A New Start of a Long Week

     Hello everyone who might read this. The point of this blog is to vent out things that I think about regularly. Some will be really serious, some will be pretty darn funny, and others you might find boring to the poirt of death or deep to the point of total insanity. I am just going to write to my hearts content, and post pictures or videos that I deem worthy or relate to something.
 
  So yeah, the past few days I have felt like this:

It has been a long time since I have gotten over 6 hours of sleep, and I feel that if I keep going like this I will collapse like this kid:


So school is school and work is work, but I know that I will get through to the next week or at least the next day. I do however LOVE the weather right now. I love how it can be this cold:



but still be this sunny:



It makes a perfect:



and I love it. The cold air biting your lungs but at the same time the warm sun on your face, it just feels amazing. Well that went a little bit random, but I feel tired and I love the weather and I used pictures to relay my thoughts. So tell me what you think of it. My posts will be getting longer, but I'm just starting out and still need to get used to it.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! Nice blog! :D I like it!

    I've been kinda feeling like that little kid too :P I'm totally with you about the weather too! Izzz so awesome!

    Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete